WHO WE ARE
Gallery One Point Fashion (GOP Fashion) is comprised of four distinct business components under one roof… making it Austin’s “One-Stop Shop” for individuals and businesses within the apparel industry!
Boutique Our Boutique displays local & couture designer brands, such as our house brand – GOP Fashion, Louise & Company, TOOMBAS Jeans & Denim Wear, African Visions & many more. Our stylized focus for all Boutique merchandise covers the span of Men & Women ready-to-wear apparel, casual & formal wear & accessories.
Showroom Our uniquely-created multi-label wholesale showroom offers our signature and house brands to Local Shops, Retail Stores Worldwide, Specialty Boutiques, Online Stores and other Multi-label Showrooms with select regional styles. Our Product Specialist and Buyer Team identify specific in-house brand offerings, as well as set up contracts with local designers, to present our fresh ideas, product niches, and our flexible purchase terms to Retail Buyers.
Production Our On-Site Production Studio offers full garment production services - custom sewing, embroidery, uniform design & production, alterations & small-run manufacturing for apparel & non-apparel from consultations through pre-production pattern work to final product packaging & shipping. We offer low Minimum Order Quantities with Economical Price Points for apparel, non-apparel accessories, pet gear & pet apparel!
Learning Center Our business & apparel training center extends an arm to the community for anyone who expresses desires to enter the apparel industry, enhance their techniques or start their own business through our Education to Workforce program. This program will offer 2-hour classes, day camp training, and workshops. Center will, also, offer opportunities for underprivileged populations to achieve their dreams by providing grant-funded scholarships!
Check back for interesting highlights!
MEET OUR TEAM
- Louise Harris has worked 30 years in retail industry (from clerk to store management) as well as an independent entrepreneur & fashion designer, founder of L&C Brand; in-line manufacturing & employee management, a Project Manager, Corporate Supply Chain Consultant/Planner (Domestic & International), and experience in Corporate Excess & Obsolete.
- Haja Scott has 20 years experience in Business Management & Accounting, specifically in Grant Accounting & Administration, Financial Reporting and as a Business Analyst; 12 years in the apparel industry as an independent designer and the founder & manufacturer of the Private Label Brand, TOOMBAS Jeans & Denim Wear.
- Product Specialist: Devon B. George
- Administrative Assistant: Fiona Mason
- HR Specialist: Arlene McKenzie
- Machine Operator: Marisa Garcia
- Machine Operator: Annastacia Muthini
- Machine Operator: Linda Jarrell
- Machine Operator: Kahrheena Merriweather
- Machine Operator: Tiffany Guerra
WHY CHOOSE GOP FASHION?
We eliminate the “middle” man!
By offering most areas of the apparel supply chain [procuring raw materials, producing & selling wholesale & retail merchandise to individuals and other businesses] all under one roof, we CUT COSTS and INCREASE REVENUE!
We, also, provide competitive pricing and lower MOQ’s (shorter lead times) to produce merchandise for small, medium & large businesses – ALL MADE IN THE USA!
We truly are REVOLUTIONIZING the world of Fashion...
A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS...
City of Austin
TNL Salon & Spa
Join our mission of taking fashion & apparel to the next level!
Book an appointment with Gallery One Point today